Our objective is to provide the highest quality of service, processing and workmanship, in accordance with you, our valued customers requirements and specifications. We understand that you expect safe, reliable and optimum cost products, delivered on time every time.
To achieve the above objective and satisfy your expectations, Electromold Australia is totally committed to maintaining and improving the effectiveness of our Quality Management System ISO 9001:2015 and Nadcap AC7004.
Our commitment to quality will ensure the continued success of our Company and the satisfaction of your needs, our valued customers.
To achieve our Quality and Service Objective we will ensure that we:
- Ensure your requirements are understood and satisfied to the best or our ability;
- Always aim to provide On Time Deliveries;
- Make it "right first time; every time";
- Keeping you informed of your jobs progress;
- Keeping you informed of any un-expected delays and providing solutions;
- Returning your phone calls and emails within 24 hours; and
- Ensure all jobs we undertake are processed through our stringent quality system.
- Clearly defined written specifications / requirements for the processing of your job.
- Acceptance from you that any missing information about the parts to be processed may result in delays in your processing.
- Your written authority to proceed with the job.
- Your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions of trade.
- How you would like your job delivered to you when complete.
- Your contact details including: phone, mobile, fax and email address.
We will aim to turnaround your work as soon as possible, in line with our Quality System. For your reference our average turnaround time for all processing is 7 working days for single process work increasing subject to the complexity of the job and our current workloads. This is from the time we receive your parts to the time they are available for collection / delivery. To ensure completion of our processing by your required dates, you can pre-book your work at least 3 days before your parts are due for delivery by your requested date. To pre-book your work we will require a Purchase Order containing full detail of the parts to be processed.
All work processed by Electromold Australia is subject to our Terms and Conditions of Sale.